Roscolusa Songwriters Festival 2022
are on sale now!
Roscolusa Songwriters Festival is located in Ponte Vedra, Florida. We bring hit singer/songwriters from Nashville, TN to the warm beaches of Florida for a musical night that you won’t forget.
Our mission: To bring the cozy living room atmosphere outdoors for an intimate night of popular music performed by the original songwriters themselves and to shine a light on the creative world of songwriting. At Roscolusa Song Fest, you not only get to hear hit songs, but you also get to hear the stories behind them. We created Roscolusa to be a multifaceted event. Yes, we will have some of the best singer-songwriters performing their original music, but you will also see some of Jacksonville's finest food trucks and vendors!
Our favorite part of Roscolusa is the opportunity to give to a charity. A portion of all our proceeds will benefit the Tom Coughlin Jay Fund. Their mission is to help families tackle childhood cancer by providing comprehensive financial, emotional, and practical support.
We are proud to announce that Roscolusa Songwriters Festival presented by Flagler Health, will be returning for our 10th annual event at Nocatee located in Ponte Vedra, Florida on Saturday, April 23rd, 2022. Tickets will go on sale on February 1, 2022. Get your tickets fast cause, they've sold out the last three years!
Quotes from Roscolusa attendees...
- “I just had the best time at Roscolusa. It feels like a family! Almost like I was a guest at your families wedding!”
- “We moved to Nocatee because we attended Roscolusa and fell in love with the community here.”
- “I’ve been to every single Roscolusa except the first year when the girl had it in her parents backyard.”
- “I was introduced to the Tom Coughlin Jay Fund sitting in the crowd at Roscolusa. I was so moved from a speech by a young cancer survivor who spoke at Roscolusa, that I’ve been a regular donor ever since!”
- “We chose to move to Nocatee after learning that they have events like Roscolusa.”
- “Roscolusa is, hands-down, my families favorite event of the year! We get our tickets on February 1st and can’t wait to get the lineup so we can start doing our research on each songwriter.”
- "After my daughter attended Roscolusa for the first time, her dream is to move to Nashville to become a singer-songwriter.”
#Roscolusa2022 Merch will be available to purchase
at the following dates/locations
- March 19 10am - 1pm (Nocatee Farmers Market)
- April 16th 10am - 1pm (Nocatee Farmers Market)
- April 23rd 4pm - 10pm (Roscolusa)